Your ceremony is the centre of your day. It needs to reflect you, your journey, your values and your beliefs.
It is such an important moment, and important that the gravity of that moment shines through, yet perfectly reflects who you are as a couple.
I will take the time to get to know you both, to think creatively about your ceremony and present you with as many options as you need until we have created the perfect ceremony for you.
To do so, my service includes:
- A free initial consultation, to help you decide whether my services are the right fit for you.
- As many meetings, emails, phone calls or skype chats as you need to ensure you are completely happy with your ceremony.
- A rehearsal of the ceremony at your venue – this is optional but recommended to ensure the day runs smoothly.
- The writing and presentation of a personalised ceremony, written specifically for you. This includes as many drafts as we need until you are 100% happy with your ceremony.
- Suggestions for readings, music, rituals and blessings – as much or little as you like. At the forefront of my mind is the awareness that this is your ceremony – I will only ever support the level of involvement you wish to have in the planning, be it a lot or a little.
- Completion and lodgement of all legal paperwork
- An excellent sound system for your ceremony
- Support, humour and calm professionalism!
Notice of Intention to Marry
It is a legal requirement that a minimum of 30 days prior to your wedding ceremony, your celebrant submits a Notice of Intention to Marry. We will complete this form together, on confirmation of booking of my services.
Birth Certificate & Photo Identification
You will need to provide a birth certificate and photo identification such as a passport or drivers licence.
Proof of Divorce or Death Certificate
If you have been previously married, you will need to provide proof of the closure of that marriage.
If you or your partner are born or living overseas, arrnagements can be made to accommodate you. I can work with you to assist in lodging your Notice with the appropriate organisation close to you.
View or download Notice: