What are your fees?
Please contact me for details around my fees.
What does this include?
- A free initial consultation, to help you decide whether my services are the right fit for you.
- As many meetings, emails, phone calls or skype chats as you need to ensure you are completely happy with your ceremony.
- A rehearsal of the ceremony at your venue. This is optional but recommended to ensure the day runs smoothly – and it may help calm any nerves!
- The writing and presentation of a personalised ceremony, written specifically for you. This includes as many drafts as we need until you are 100% happy with your ceremony.
- Suggestions for readings, music, rituals and blessings – as much or little as you like. At the forefront of my mind is the awareness that this is your ceremony – I will only ever support the level of involvement you wish to have in the planning, be it a lot or a little.
- Completion and lodgement of all legal paperwork
- An excellent sound system for your ceremony
- Support, humour and calm professionalism!
Does your fee include a travel cost?
Travel within 1 hour of Melbourne CBD and Geelong is included. For venues outside of Melbourne or Geelong, an additional cost will be charged.
Are there any additional expenses you will charge us?
The only additional charge would be for unusual props required to complete a ritual – I have an array of candles, vases etc which you may access free of charge, outside of this a small cost may be charged which you will be made aware of as the ritual or ceremony is discussed.
What paperwork does the couple need to fill out? The paperwork required for a legal marriage is as follows: Form 13 – Notice of Intended Marriage. This needs to be lodged a minimum of a month prior to your wedding date. We can fill this out together as soon as you have made your booking […]
Do you organise a rehearsal? As part of my fee, I will arrange a rehearsal either at your wedding venue, or at a suitable location. Why would we have a rehearsal? What happens at the rehearsal? Whilst a rehearsal is not a necessity, I would recommend holding one wherever possible, especially if the ceremony involves […]
Do you provide a PA System for microphones and music? Yes I do. I provide a battery operated PA system which comes with a microphone for readings, and a microphone for me. I am able to play music through my system for you – you just send me the song names and I take care […]